School Transportation Forms

Saturday, June 11, 2011 11:07:00 AM
Rate this Content 0 Votes

Does your child need/have limited time travel, mini-wagon or other specialized transportation mandates on the IEP?  Has your child’s school given you a medical release form and a form for transportation accommodations?  You want these on file with the school before OPT starts routing for September, so make that doctor’s appointment if you haven’t already.  Write back if you need them.

Site Map | Printable View | © 2008 - 2020 Parents to Improve School Transportation | Powered by mojoPortal | HTML 5 | CSS | design by dcarter